LIFEWAVEITALIA

Unisciti al forum, è facile e veloce

LIFEWAVEITALIA

LIFEWAVEITALIA

Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
LIFEWAVEITALIA

Il forum per i distributori italiani Lifewave

Ultimi argomenti attivi

» CORSO DI FORMAZIONE A ROMA DOMENICA 23 MAGGIO
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyMar Mag 18, 2010 10:59 am Da Admin

» CORSO DI FORMAZIONE DOMENICA 11 APRILE A VITERBO
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyMer Apr 07, 2010 5:25 pm Da Admin

» PROSSIME PRESENTAZIONI E CORSI A NOVARA - TORINO - BRESCIA
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyDom Mar 21, 2010 10:33 am Da Admin

» presentazione e corso a PARMA 27 MARZO
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyDom Mar 21, 2010 10:30 am Da Admin

» PRESENTAZIONE A MANFREDONIA IL 20 MARZO
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyVen Mar 19, 2010 12:11 pm Da Admin

» PRESENTAZIONE TUTTI I LUNEDI' A LOMAZZO (CO)
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyVen Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm Da Admin

» CORSO DI FORMAZIONE A ROMA DOMENICA 14 MARZO
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyVen Mar 12, 2010 12:28 pm Da Admin

» CORSO DI FORMAZIONE PROFESSIONALE DOMENICA 21 FEBBRAIO BRESCIA
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyLun Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm Da Admin

» CALENDARIO EVENTI FEBBRAIO A BRESCIA
MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" EmptyVen Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm Da Admin

Navigazione

Partner

creare un forum

Mag 2024

LunMarMerGioVenSabDom

Calendario Calendario

MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL"

Admin
    Admin

MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL" Empty MESSAGGIO SPECIALE DI DAVID SCHMIDT "LIFEWAVE CULTURE EMAIL"

Messaggio Da Admin Mar Dic 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Dear LifeWave Family Members,

It was a distinct honor and privilege for me to appear for the second year in a row in one of Suzanne Somers best-selling books. The subject this time around was how we can educate the world about natural methods for preventing and curing cancer. I am proud to be associated with this wonderful message of hope.

On November 8th, I had the pleasure of joining the doctors and scientists who contributed to Suzanne Somers new book Knockout for a dinner at Suzanne’s home. About 40 people gathered at Suzanne’s beautiful estate in Palm Springs , which sits on 60 magnificent acres, for a wonderful night.

Over the past several years, we have been very fortunate to have Suzanne support LifeWave not only as an individual who uses and endorses our products, but also as an advocate for an anti-pharmaceutical approach to health. This year, Knockout went to Number 1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list almost immediately after its release. It is this type of recognition that supports everything we do as a company.

What I truly admire about Suzanne is the passion she has for helping those who are battling Cancer. As a breast cancer survivor, she has gone through the same fight. Now she has set out to help as many people as possible become survivors as well – by acting as a mouthpiece for the doctors and scientists who are doing ground-breaking work in this field.

I feel very fortunate to have been featured in Knockout, and to have had an opportunity to meet the doctors and medical professionals in this book. What a comfort it is to know that there are people out there who are devoting their lives to giving people the best opportunity to beat cancer, without the use of chemotherapy or surgery.

I’ve always believed a healthy lifestyle of nutrition, proper hydration, exercise, supplements and LifeWave patches are a great way to keep the body in balance and strong. I’m glad this company is part of this message of hope and health.

Sincerely,

David Schmidt

Founder / CEO

La data/ora di oggi è Sab Mag 11, 2024 2:52 pm